Donors and Appointees
|Carmen Balber at ArnoldWatch has posted a list of 9 Schwarzenegger donors that have also been appointed to government positions by the governor. In total, they have given more than $1 million to Schwarzenegger. |
1) Greenlaw Grupe, Jr., California Partnership for the San Joaquin Valley, $250,000 from The Grupe Co.
2) Donald Fisher, State Board of Education, $223,500 from Fisher, wife and son
3) Ed Reno, Boating and Waterways Commission, $185,000 from Allergan (Reno is Allergan's National Dir. of State Government Affairs)
4) Douglas Barnhart, Del Mar Fair Board and the Race Track Leasing Commission, $113,600 from Barnhart and wife
5) Richard Riordan, former Secretary of Education, $92,400 from Riordan and wife
6) Kelly Burt, Del Mar Fair Board, $80,000
7) Brent Wilkes, Del Mar Fair Board and Race Track Leasing Commission, $73,600 from Wilkes, wife and Wilkes' company
8) A.G. Kawamura, Food & Agriculture Secretary, $21,200
9) Fredrick Ruiz, California Partnership for the San Joaquin Valley and University of California Regents, $10,000
Read it all here.